The K-Brand features excellent sliding properties and is largely acid resistant – it easily withstands the demands of years of hard service. Selected raw materials and aggregates, high-pressure forming in a variety of shapes and a special high-firing process result in a material with a compact, resilient structure that puts it in a class of its own.
- Outstanding sliding properties thanks to good „graphitisation“ in use
- Homogeneous, rigid structure for high mechanical strength
- Level and dimensionally accurate, making it easy to install a perfectly flat sliding surface with smallest joints
- High abrasion resistance
- Good thermal spalling resistance
- Designed for long service live of up to 15 years and more
- Quick and straightforward installation using Steuler DUOMOR M 308 mortar
Steuler K-plates and K-bricks are used in other industries and areas too, and installed wherever high wear resistance, durability and stability are key selection criteria.