Industrial Corrosion Protection in the Chemical Industry
The chemical industry relies on STEULER-KCH's corrosion protection solutions. With our range of industrial corrosion protection liners, we're able to offer comprehensive solutions for a wide variety of different plants and production processes. Our experienced professionals and in-depth knowledge of the methods and processes used in the chemical industry ensure that our discerning customers realise long-term economic benefit from their plants, process vessels and equipment. Thanks to our international network of subsidiaries and affiliates, we're able to manage the implementation of your project on your behalf anywhere in the world – reliably, within deadline and professionally.
We offer our customers in the chemical industry the following services to help ensure the highest level of plant availability and operational reliability:
- Brick linings with synthetic resin and water glass-based mortars for equipment and process vessels. Finite element analysis, thermal conductivity calculations and reliable engineering for layer tension calculation
- Shaped bricks and special formats in various grades (acid-resistant ceramic, carbon, graphite)
- On-site and workshop rubber linings
- Industrial floor coatings and acid-proof tile linings (combined linings) for all plant sectors
- Coating systems with national technical approval from the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt) in accordance with the German Water Resources Act (§§ 62/63) that are suitable for use in storage, loading and handling areas as well as collection basins.
- Mechanically anchored thermoplastic systems (BEKAPLAST®) for trenches, pits and vessels
- Mechanically anchored stainless steel lining systems for surface areas, plants and rooms subject to extremely high mechanical stress (BEKASTEEL®)